Tuesday 5 November 2013

Internet Identity fraud and overzealous family tree collectors

Dear overzealous family tree collectors




I have been trolling around the net as I do, actually when I die that’s where I am going, online, I mean it is all electricity after all and so are we so why not?

Any how I go to family sites see what’s happening bla bla bla, and I join this site I won’t mention the name, and there is my family even me! With more details than I put online, I mean one even has my parent’s marriage call number for Fk’s sake.










“I can see a Nigerian scammer right now typing out some letter, bank account in my name, to get his princely inheritance out of the country.”








HELLO, HELLO.


So I will publicly request "right here and now" that you, ‘you know who you are’ take my Parents Birth death etc, leave their names fine.

 Grandparents ok Great Grandparents open slather.


I suggest every one think about this! Because if someone steals your details from your letter box or garbage, they don’t have to work too hard to get details about your parents on line now, sometimes that’s all you need to get a passport, in some countries, yea no one breaks the law!




So that’s about it, just want you all to think about security in a world that is a bit insane at the moment.


                                                        I will be watching out
So see ya later alligator

No comments:

Post a Comment