Sunday 27 October 2013

"Minoan priestess"


Mrs Mino posing in front of Margret Walkers great book.







This is my arty shot of Mrs Minno, behind her is a sound wave, this lady recons she might be an instrument or instruction of some kind, I think so, she is a bit buck rogers.                                                

 This is the link
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPEQJp8otso
Nice close front view 
Some one had been rubbing her boobies before she come to me, they are all shinny, but when you hold her in your hand you find your self rubbing her Boobies.








































I think she might be original, I have seen another like her on like, but that one was eaten half away, possibly when Minos exploded, how she come to me? same way Tiffany did I suppose.

Back then like all time we make little icons to take home, like my Jesus in the Grotto, I love him he glows in the dark, may be some Greek brought it over, or some soldier in the wars found it in Egypt, because they had been closely aligned back then 5000 years ago?

I have always thought snakes meant medicinal as they do now, she was more than likely a homeopath, she is holding the snakes, the snakes are not holding her, she is in-charge, not them.



 She could represent electricity? snakes coils bites like a snake don't touch?



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTFsPnUddA8
Watch Erich Von Daniken
see the crazy little hands conducting electricity!
































http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSbmABgXRWg
This is her Bottom
and a link to a very cool video Minoan civilization no BULL! (sorry)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBD7FONvH4o
This is a really freaky Russian puppet show of said Mrs Mino, but I really like it.






This is the lovely Tiffany glass lamp shade Mrs Minno is posing in front of, made in France, all glass, a few of the tassels are broken but not many complete like this one, like Mrs Minno.
This is something for the Grandkids.








Here is the $150 bucks I found in the woman's encyclopedia, yippi!!! I don't remember putting it there but I must of, thanks old girl!











There is a Like button down there, just press it, wont bite

Till next time nancy.
(I am going down the shops now with my 150 bucks)


No comments:

Post a Comment